About

St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, held our first worship service in the fall of 1955 with just a few charter members. From these humble beginnings, St. Mark’s has grown to over 200 members. Known in the community as the ‘church across from the school’, St. Mark’s continues to look to the future, working toward growing in number and increasing our ministries, and with the hope of expanding the sanctuary.  In everything we do, we place our love of God and love for others at the forefront, trusting in God’s guidance for St. Mark’s, as we LIVE the mission!